BOOKINGS AVAILABLE – for remaining 2016 dates and for 2017
The ground rent is £1,350 with no VAT payable.
Please contact Charlie at firstname.lastname@example.org or on 07920 587 406 for further details and to discuss your exact requirements.
OPEN from MAY to SEPTEMBER each Summer.
Hadsham Farm is delighted to offer you exclusive use of a beautiful countryside site for a marquee Wedding Reception near Banbury, north Oxfordshire. The picturesque site is set in a grass meadow and has lovely views across a lake. Check out our Facebook Page for more lovely photos.
We are a family run business and are primarily an outdoor site for wedding receptions, be that in a traditional marquee, or more popularly at the moment, a tipi or yurt. As well as being most suited to wedding receptions, the site can also be hired for private parties and corporate events.
Our tranquil venue gives you the scope and freedom to create a truly bespoke experience, an original wedding that you and your guests will remember for years to come. For creative inspiration, we would highly recommend a visit to The Natural Wedding Company or Festival Brides.
We don’t have set Suppliers and we don’t charge corkage so you can save money by catering yourselves and bringing your own drinks. We won’t dictate what décor or colour schemes you have to use and you can even bring your own music!
The lake and surrounding countryside create a beautiful backdrop for your celebration, inspiring you to create a truly unique occasion!
We offer the setting and allow you to design the rest. If this is daunting, then we can be as involved as you wish us to be in helping to organise the day. We have close links with a number of local Marquee suppliers and Catering companies and would be happy to make recommendations.
Only 10 minutes from Banbury, our picturesque and secluded marquee site offers:
- * A level grass marquee site of 21 x 45m – large enough for a typical 12 x 30m marquee, plus outdoor space for tables, chairs and hay bales and party games.
- * Beautiful views over the lake which has fairy lights strung through the trees on the island.
- * Parking for around 75 cars on an additional plot adjacent to the marquee site.
- * Nearby hotel accommodation in Wroxton St Mary and Banbury.
- * Lakeside camping area available for guests who want to stay over on site (£10 per tent).
- * Late music curfew until 12 midnight available.
- * No corkage charge if you bring your own drinks.
- * Free choice of suppliers,so your wedding will be truly unique.
Because special weddings take time to set up, we only have one wedding a week and give you access to the site from the Thursday until the following Monday.
The ground rent is only £1,350 with no VAT payable.
Mains drinking water is supplied to the marquee site by a water bowser and piped onto the site wherever you need it.
Please contact Charlie at email@example.com or 07920 587 406 for further details and to discuss your exact requirements.